HR Officer to £32000 -884021
Deliver a commercially focussed, proactive and flexible HR service across the group. Providing relevant and appropriate HR support whilst driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures and employment legislation.
- To be the first point of contact providing an effective HR advisory service to Operational Managers in the business. To lead on day-to-day absence issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters and recruitment.
- Guide managers through employee relations cases, intervening and steering in the appropriate direction taking account of internal policies, employment law, best practice and precedent.
- To lead on the management of all casework relating to absence, including Long Term Sickness. To give advice and support to managers, facilitate case review meetings and to ensure all issues are proactively dealt with in a timely manner.
- To manage recruitment of all Factory based staff to meet seasonal demands. In addition to be responsible for co-ordinating and managing through to conclusion, all other non-factory-based recruitment.
- To ensure all employees are trained appropriately for their roles and that succession plans are in place for key positions.To ensure all employees are effectively inducted into the business and that this process is continually reviewed for quality and to meet Technical and business needs.
- To ensure the Performance Development Process is undertaken by all Managers to a high standard.To offer support to the HR Director on the salary review process by providing salary information on the market and specific roles as required.
- To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice, knowledge sharing with the team to ensure continuous improvement in the service offered. Identify and communicate these implications to business as appropriate.
- Degree level, CIPD qualified ideally to Associate or Member level.
- At least 3 years generalist HR experience gained within a commercial environment.
- Able to demonstrate a sound knowledge, understanding and practical application of Employment Law.
- A proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An ability to work confidently and independently.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Demonstrates resilience and a positive outlook at all times.
- Provides clear leadership and direction on HR issues.
- Focused on continuous improvement of the business.
- Conscientious and vigilant with regard to Health and Safety.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.