HR Manager – 883994 – Up to £55000 dependant on experience
- To analyse and report on key HR metric on both a weekly and monthly basis
- To monitor and manage absence records and liaise with supervisors as appropriate
- To manage long- and short-term absences in line with policy
- Working with Operations Management on Policy and Strategy development and implement HR Policies and Procedures
- Management of a site succession plan in conjunction with the Site Manager
- Administration of the recruitment and induction process in line with Group Policy
- Maintenance of personnel file in line with GDPR and ensuring that all documentation is correctly filed.
- To manage the referral and follow up to Occupational Health of injured or ill employees.
- To maintain the HR systems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assistance of new employees with sourcing accommodation, social security, banking and immigration.
- To support, assist and advice managers and supervisors in all aspects of the HR remit including Disciplinary, Grievance, Bullying & Harassment etc
- To manage employee complaints in line with policy
- To manage the successful operation of the Employee Forum
- To arrange suitable training on request
- Develop and maintain, in conjunction with liaising with all departmental managers, a training needs analysis for the site.
- To support the site management team in all aspects of the performance management process
- Manage employees probationary periods and provide support and advise to management throughout this process.
- Manage new and existing projects while pro-actively contributing to the management team, improvement of new projects to add value to the business.
- Taking the lead on all HR related projects.
- Adherence to the site HR budget.
- Development of a HR Network both internally and externally for exchange of ideas.
- Implementation of Group HR Strategies at site level.
- Management of Temporary Agency Providers including auditing of agency records
Responsible for the management of all aspects of the HR function at site including employee relations, absence management, performance management, recruitment and section and talent management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Computer and excel skills
- A passion for driving operational business change.
- Ability to demonstrate effective leadership and people management techniques
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Very effective organisational skills
- Degree in HR or equivalent/relevant HR discipline with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Excellent employment law knowledge, communication and administration skills
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative and excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual who has the strong ability to effectively manage the HR function in a stand-alone role.
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.