HR Co-ordinator – 883921 – £22000-£24000
A truly generalist role that focuses on providing day-to-day HR operational and transactional support across the business. Building strong relationships across all organisational disciplines and levels, you will act as a first point of contact for general HR queries within a fast-paced environment.
- Act as the first point of contact for general HR queries, proactively managing HR mailbox on a day to day basis
- Provide advice on HR processes and company procedures, escalating any complex queries to the HR Advisor/ HR Manager as necessary.
- Provide support for the recruitment and selection of staff, utilising the recruitment system, including advertising, responding to applications, validating technical certifications, scheduling interviews, and being a member of the interview panel
- Use the HR System to maintain records, produce weekly/monthly and ad-hoc statistical/management reports as required
- Input Agency new starters and leavers onto the T&A system. Data Cleanse the T&A system to ensure only accurate data is live.
- Produce all correspondence and relevant documentation relating to the employee lifecycle, including employment offers, screening checks, any professional registration/licensing checks, reference requests, changes to terms and conditions, job descriptions etc
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all people related changes in the HR information system, including starters, leavers, changes to terms and conditions etc, in accordance with payroll deadlines.
- Assist Payroll department with data checks and queries, ensuring statutory and contractual compliance with payments
- Support inductions (with Training) and carry out leaver interviews
- Actively review and update the HR induction process, recommending improvements and ensuring employment compliance
- Assist in the review and update of people related site policies and procedures, keeping up to date on current employment law and legislative changes which may impact the business
- Manage the documentation in the and HR Files to ensure fit for purpose.
- Actively monitor attendance, carrying out sickness absence reviews and investigation meetings, highlighting and escalating at relevant trigger points in accordance with the Company’s Attendance Policy
- Arranging employment medicals with relevant departmental mangers of all new starters with the Occupational Health Advisor, ensuring timely and accurate compliance
- Support with minutes (and advice, where appropriate) for complex consultations, sickness absence reviews, disciplinary, capability and grievance hearings
- Support with data collation and arrangements during site audits (planned and unplanned)
- Support the OHA with employee absence related paperwork and information.
- Actively identify opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies
- Assist on project work, supporting with data, research and input as required
- Ensure that HR information and activity always remains confidential, is recorded accurately and in real time
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with key business stakeholders to achieve business and team objectives
- Undertake any other associated duties as determined by the HR Manager Skills/ Experience
- Experience working in HR at co-ordinator level or above
- Must be discreet, diplomatic and treat information within the department as highly confidential
- Meticulous attention to detail essential, including proofing and editing
- Sound understanding of integrity and compliance
- Communicates well in written and oral form with multi-nationals on all levels
- Ability to multitask and work under own initiative to deliver to deadlines
- Relationship builder with influencing skills
- Strong IT skills in HRIS and Office packages (particularly Word, SharePoint, Excel)
- Strong team player
- Must be an active member of CIPD (Level 3 minimum, Level 5 or above desired)
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.