HR Advisor – 884365
The role offers plenty of variety and, reporting to the Lead HR Business Partner, your key responsibilities will include:
- As part of the HR team, advising and supporting the business on all people related issues.
- Partnering with managers across the site, guiding and coaching them to ensure best practice and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Managing your Employee Relations caseload, dealing with complex issues and helping to upskill managers in this area.
- Absence management, analysing and reporting on data and working to reduce absence levels.
- Support with organisational change and resource planning including restructures, shift changes and labour planning.
- We’re looking for somebody with prior experience as an HR Advisor or similar.
- A background in manufacturing would be ideal, but we’re keen to hear from anybody used to working in a fast-paced business who is looking for a new challenge.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current HR legislation and hands-on experience of managing an ER caseload.
- Ideally experience of working in a unionised environment.
- Proactive and highly organised, able to plan and prioritise a busy workload.
- CIPD qualified or working towards qualification.
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.