HR Administrator – 884396
Our client is a leading food manufacturer that is part of a European group. The company culture is one that values people and respect.
- General administrative duties, such as producing contracts of employment, issuing new starter packs, employee references, and letters.
- Maintain employee records on HR databases and systems.
- Support with employee relations matters where required such as taking meeting minutes, arranging meetings, preparing related correspondence.
- Assisting with the administration of payroll (PWA & Workday).
- Arrange interviews and coordinating feedback.
- Assist in HR with the absence management process including coordinating occupational health referrals.
- Reporting data for headcount, absence, exit interviews and KPI’s.
- Creation of HR purchase order processing.
- And any other HR related tasks as necessary.
This role is suitable for someone with proven general administrative skills who would thrive in a fast paced environment
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.