H & S Administrator – 884191 – £20000-£22000
Provide administrative support for H&S project coordination, maintenance and management. • Assist in ongoing development and implementation of effective health and safety systems, policies and procedures on the site.
- Assist in enforcing the effective implementation of health and safety practices.
- Train site personnel in a department’s software applications that are vital in order to fulfil their functions (Risk management applications and spreadsheets).
- Assist Site H&S Manager to undertake and review relevant assessments for operations on site.
- Assist in updating and uploading accident investigations reports.
- Co-ordinate the identification of health and safety training needs within the site and make practical arrangements for such training to be available to employees.
- Assist in carrying out analysis on site.
- Preparing presentations and reports for site and meetings.
- Meeting Reporting Deadlines & Undertaking physical inspections such as first aid equipment.
- KPI’s will be set out and reviewed by the Site H&S Manager for each period defined (month / quarter / year) reflecting achievement of agreed objectives and initiatives.
- Ideally should hold a Safety and Health qualification, however this can also be facilitated by the business and full training will be provided.
- Background in safety and health ideally food and / or manufacturing environments.
- 1year post qualification experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer Literacy is essential with experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good Organizational skills.
- Methodical approach.
- Self-Motivated & proactive approach
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.