4000-5000 pln per month
Financial Analyst – 883658
Title: Finance Analyst Location: Radom area, Central Poland
Type: Permanent Reference: 883658
Our client is a Polish company with international experience in supplying food retailers based in Europe. A privately owned company that commenced producing food products that meet the highest quality standards some 20 years ago, they now operate from a number of sites in Central Poland.
In the modern production facilities, they have fully implemented HACCP procedures and hold International certificates, BRC (Grade A +) and IFS, issued by a highly reputable certification body Bureau Veritas Poland. These modern facilities are a testament to their commitment to staff and the quality control of the high and low risk food products they produce and supply.
During the past 10 years the operation has expanded numerous times and is now set to embark on another period of expansion with an exciting and prosperous outcome. The objective is to double the output which is creating the need to recruit food professionals who have the experience of working to the highest of standards including BRC.
- Support for the R & D and Commercial team in the preparation of offers and cost calculations for the valuation of finished products from convenience food
- Reconciliation of technological, qualitative, production and technical data necessary for the valuation
- Verification and update of product calculations in parallel with technological or process changes
- Preparing inquiries for current and potential customers
- Liaise with the Production Department with regard to the evaluation of production capacities for new projects
- Involvement in the scope of agreeing the costs of manufacturing finished products and expected sales results
- Creating analytical tools to support the pricing policy of products
- Involvement in creating an internal system of customer offers
- Coordinating with other areas of the company in creating a pricing policy that supports the development of the product offer
- Analyzing the sales market of convenience food type meat products, preparing reports and analysis based on individual needs
- Control of revenue and cost data and coordination of work on maintaining their quality by creating appropriate measures
- Coordination of the creation of price and indexed offers matching the market needs
- Higher education (preferred economic or nutrition technology, production management)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office software – excellent knowledge of MS Excel is essential
- A strong working knowledge of business English which allows you to work with product documentation and have effective contact with foreign clients
- Knowledge of the production of convenience food products is advantageous
- Strong organisational qualities, the ability to work independently whilst demonstrating commitment and self-discipline.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.