Finance Business Partner – 884069 – up to £60,000 + bens
Title: Finance Business Partner Reference: 884069
Location: West Wales
This role will support the Finance Business Partner – Supply Chain in areas such as financial reporting, product costings, variance analysis, forecasting, budgeting and any ad-hoc duties. The role will be pivotal to the month reporting process and building trust in the monthly numbers with the rest of the business. The role also supports the Factory Manager and site senior management team with all finance related tasks including continuous improvement activities.
- Manage, control and report the factory budgeting process & cycle for the site and provide financial forecasting as required.
- Develop and operate the Monthly Factory Performance Report, including management accounting and operational data, and to circulate to agreed supply-chain and head-office finance timescales and requirements. Co-ordinate the investigation and reporting into any issues arising from the report each month.
- Ensure completion and continuous improvement of all related month-end accounting and performance reporting processes. Control internal factory costs allocations in line with agreed management accounting procedures.
- Financial lead for VREL, providing financial and KPI analysis to management
- Be the financial go-to person for all relevant site balance sheets including materials and spares inventory, liaising with local owners to resolve queries.
- Maintenance and issue of the factory KPI reports, including the S&OP Supply Planning KPI report and communication to all key stakeholders.
- Orchestration of the site management review and sustainable growth planning management meetings, ensuring that relevant inputs and outputs are effectively managed and communicated.
- Co-ordination of the company financial audit process, as it relates to the factory. Co-ordination of month-end and year-end factory accounting processes with the objective of providing accurate information to meet head-office agreed timescales.
- Financial & administrative management of all factory capital and other projects expenditure programmes, including all related government grant applications and any related finance or insurance administration and management support.
- Maintain & develop documented procedures for all factory accounting practices within the Business Management System, maintain certification to ISO 9001:2000 in this respect and drive continuous improvement across all related areas of responsibility.
- Verification activities for OfGem data submissions and reports each month to support the energy incentive scheme claims for VREL (ROCS & RHI), and subsequent verification of payments received.
- Champion business process implementation, continuous improvement and alignment in respect of the application of IFS at the site.
- Work on specific objectives as defined by the Group Manufacturing Finance Business Partner and the General Manager, which are within the normal scope of knowledge and experience for this role.
- Maintaining and reporting on consortium accounts on a monthly basis.
- Ensure personal compliance with all Company Business Management, Health & Safety and Environmental Management system requirements.
- Management and development of the Manufacturing Accounts Assistant to their full potential.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or CIMA) with several years’ PQE
- Ideally experience in a manufacturing environment
- Practical and commercially-minded finance manager, with a questioning analytical approach. Likes to get under the skin of operational statistics.
- High attention to detail but able to see the bigger picture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – able to translate complex technical matters into simple language
- Advanced IT skills (ERP, Excel, Word, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint).
- Thorough knowledge of product costing and associated variance analysis
- Excellent ability to use initiative, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong leadership skills, team builder and team player
- Operates with the highest degree of integrity and trust
- Experience of Continuous Improvement techniques is desirable
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.