Environment Manager – 884032 – up to £45,000
Title: Environment Manager Reference: 884032
Location: South Wales
Pro-active management and continuous improvement of all Environmental processes and activities. Provide focus and drive in the improvement of environmental culture and awareness. To ensure the site is compliant with all environmental legal requirements
- Provide advice, guidance and manage Environmental issues for the company ensuring that all agreed activities are carried out as required.
- Ensure that records relating to Environment are maintained in accordance with legislative requirements and company and customers policies.
- Ensure site compliance with all legal, group, and other standards, requirements and upcoming legislation e.g. climate change levy, Environmental Permits, Emissions Trading and Trade Effluent agreements.
- Manage and drive continuous improvement with regards to Permit conditions with regard to utilities, including emissions to air, water, land, wastes produced and disposed and packaging reporting requirements.
- Liaise with personnel within the site, company and relevant external agencies on matters of Environment – to include profile raising of site targets.
- Ensure that the site Environmental Management system is maintained in accordance with the requirements of ISO14001.
- Monitor utilities usage and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Report on the performance of the Environmental Management system including recommendations for improvement
- Maintain and improve personal knowledge of Environmental legislation, company and customer policies and industrial best practice.
- Member of IEMA
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Environmental Manager
- Waste management qualification
- Good understanding of environmental legislation and requirements
- Good communication skills and ability to influence at all levels
- Good presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.