Environment Manager – 883846
One of the largest and most advanced food manufacturing facilities in Europe, with over 1500 employees, turning over £140 Million per year. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Environment Manager to join this highly successful site to support the Divisional Safety, Health and Environmental Manager through the co-ordination, administration and development of the Environment function. You will also become the site IEMA Registered Environmental Trainer and carry out environmental training as well as:
- Monitor and report on site compliance to all environmental legislative
- Maintain good relations with regulatory bodies & interested parties
- Conduct regular environment inspections, audits and factory tours
- Monitor/record and follow up on all environmental complaints and issues.
- Ensure the site environmental management system/ISO14001 Certification is kept up to date
- Produce/Coordinate all Environment stats, trends, reports, targets and corrective actions and ensure they
are kept up to date
Previous experience within food manufacturing would be desirable as well as:
- Relevant environmental qualifications
- Member of IEMA
- Experience of working on an environmentally permitted site
- Good understanding of CCLA Agreements, EUETS Schemes and MCERTS
- Ability to review/create environmental procedures and to collate, interpret, analyse and present data
- Experience of working with ISO14001
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.