Electrically Biased Engineer – 883898 – £32000
- Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment.
- Undertaken recognised training of Industrial Engineering
- Demonstrable experience in electrical/mechanical installation and fault finding
- Experience in working in an FMCG environment
- Ability to work without supervision but also as a member of the engineering team
- Effective reactive, preventive and corrective maintenance of production/utility equipment and systems that provide essential services for site production.
- Effective fault finding and problem solving on electrical/mechanical systems to minimise business impact.
- Perform routine equipment checks and respond to equipment remedial & breakdowns.
- Complete all work records within the Workmate system to maintain accurate equipment history.
- Participate in the development of the preventive maintenance programme and work to a maintenance schedule.
- Implement good basic maintenance and modifications outside core discipline.
- Work with mechanical/electrical engineers to maintain the site to a safe and reliable standard
- Identify and implement improvements in electrical / mechanical standards and efficiencies on the site, with the support of management.
- Support specialist contractor companies, electrical/mechanical or utility engineers when on site and to ensure that all work is carried out respecting HSE standards
- Ensure that all work is carried out in a timely and cost effective manner fully respecting UK and company HSE Standards
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.