Electrical Engineer – 883919 – £32,000 + Overtime
Due to continued growth this position is newly created. The successful person will become part of an expanding team working in a fast paced FMCG environment Reporting to an Engineering Manager, the electrical engineer will have wide ranging maintenance responsibilities including installations.
Maintain and improve all factory services, machinery and electrical equipment with due regard to safety and engineering guidelines, through the use of computerised Planned Maintenance Systems and Predictive Maintenance Techniques such as vibration analysis and thermal imaging.
- Monitor the condition of production machinery taking the appropriate action when necessary to improve the availability and working life of the equipment.
- Identify engineering material requirements and authorise engineering materials from stock.
- Follow stock requisition and purchasing procedures.
- Have the skill and competency to carry out a broad range of tasks (including but not exclusive):
- Have a full working knowledge of all plant processes and safety requirements, providing safe systems of work.
- Work within the quality systems specified by the BRC
- Carrying out engineering/electrical activities as detailed in written work instructions, ensuring tasks are carried out according to the agreed safety, quality and hygiene standards.
- Comply with and promote company Health and Safety policies, procedures, SOPs, work instructions, notices and Permits to Work.
6-2pm & 2-10pm Over Time Available
- Relevant Electrical Qualification
- Installations Experience
- Inspection and Test Experience
- Background in FMCG
OUR REFERRAL INCENTIVE
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.