Digital Marketing Manager – 884320 – £Competitive
The Digital Marketing Manager role is responsible for driving the company’s sales, reputation, presence and awareness by step-changing the effectiveness of their digital channels, customer/consumer touchpoints and activities including the website, CRM & marketing automation, SEO and social media.
Drive all digital developments/projects to enhance customer and consumer experience.
Website & Performance Marketing
- Own all elements of website performance.
- Develop and optimise “They ask you answer” website strategy.
- Drive Ecommerce strategy and performance.
- Lead & optimize SEO programs.
- Manage customer digital touchpoints.
CRM & Marketing Automation
- Pardot champion for the company
- CRM (Pardot) system management, e.g. improving automations
- CRM (Pardot) activity implementation, e.g. CRM campaigns
- Develop a disruptive social media strategy. Supported by the B2C Marketing Exec
- Collaborate with content executive to improve the inbound marketing strategy, giving SEO insights and recommendations for maximum ROI
Data & Analytics
- Managing all marketing analytics to drive and support decision-making across all other marketing streams, including Google Analytics
- Own & maintain consumer databases.
- Develop dashboards and reports to drive improvements.
- Evaluate all activity with clear insight, make and execute recommendations.
Competitor intelligence – use competitor analysis for digital decisions & monthly reports.
Champion GDPR for the company, ensuring our practices are in line with current legislation.
Ad hoc support and administration for one-off requests, projects and activities.
Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders.
You are analytical, and data driven, an expert at using marketing automation and performance marketing to drive business success. You are the kind of person who is constantly curious and at your core you are a problem solver. You’re keen to improve processes and spot opportunities to do things smart. You are customer-led and happy to balance being very hands on with strategic planning. You are commercial and results oriented. You have a thirst for knowledge and learning new skills, and the ability to work and train yourself independently using online resources. You enjoy working cross functionally and are good at stakeholder management. You are proactive, driven and take personal ownership.
Skills and Experience
- Degree or equivalent qualification (desirable)
- Minimum 3 years B2C digital marketing experience
- Website development (ideally WordPress) – 3+ years
- Marketing automation/CRM – 3+ years
- PPC & SEO tools & techniques – 3+ years
- Social media planning, activation & evaluation – 3+ years
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills & budget management
- Very strong eye for detail
- You can use statistics to drive decision making
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrable growth mindset, keen to learn and self-improve
- Highly adept using Excel, Google Analytics, WordPress
- Good working knowledge of Adwords and Facebook Marketing
- A good understanding of SEO
- Able to use inDesign, Photoshop and other design software (desirable)
- Always champions the customer
- Intuitive with latest platforms, technology and marketing solutions
- Able to work cross functionally, good at stakeholder management, collaborative and strong relationship builder
- Confident in project management
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.