Data Coordinator – 883702
Title: Data Co-Ordinator Location: Radom Area, Central Poland
Our client is a Polish company with international experience in supplying food retailers based in Europe. A privately owned company that commenced producing food products that meet the highest quality standards some 20 years ago, they now operate from a number of sites in Central Poland
In the modern production facilities, they have fully implemented HACCP procedures and hold International certificates, BRC (Grade A +) and IFS, issued by a highly reputable certification body Bureau Veritas Poland. These modern facilities are a testament to their commitment to staff and the quality control of the high and low risk food products they produce and supply.
During the past 10 years the operation has expanded numerous times and is now set to embark on another period of expansion with an exciting and prosperous outcome. The objective is to double the output which is creating the need to recruit food professionals who have the experience of working to the highest of standards including BRC.
- Creating indexes of materials, semi-finished products and finished products according to established guidelines
2. Creating specifications on the system and updating in accordance with the guidelines
3. Creating contractors records
4. Creating new types of documents using various software packages
5. Auditing of current settings
6. Creating control reports in the ERP system (reports, alerts, cyclical reports)
7. Creating controlling reports (performance reports, etc.)
8. Identification of needs regarding the scope of data that could be found in the ERP system
- Experienced in manipulating data
- Experienced in using ERP systems or similar
- Able to prioritise workload
- Organised and methodical in approach
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.