Compliance Manager – 884223
Position: 6 Month FTC Location: South East Wales
To run and maintain compliance to ensure that company systems and customer requirements are fully met whilst managing the certifications, procedures and processes that enable the key functions to operate. The compliance manager will champion, support or lead quality audits and improvement initiatives. The role will require the monitoring and publication of statistics regarding internal and external audits. To be the main interface for all audits for both external and internal stakeholders. Keeping abreast of changes to legislation and impact on people, products and processes.
Manage the Internal Compliance activities including.
- Process Control
- Internal Audit Programme
- GMP/ Foreign Body Audits/ Pest Control systems
- Corrective action and Root cause analysis
- Documentation / Records
- Management review inputs and outputs
- Maintain BRC V6 for packaging, ISO 9001, & ISO 50001 systems and procedures.
- Monitor quality information; in order to anticipate problems and initiate corrective action / training programmes.
- Lead the Haccp team. Maintain food safety and legality systems. Developing the team to understand their food safety responsibilities.
- Delivering on KPIs within Quality. Driving a “zero tolerance approach” and zero defects
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with food safety and legal standards
- Working with Operations staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Writing management/technical reports (Access, Word, Excel, PPoint)
- Continuous improvement and change management
- Supplier monitoring and approval
- Internal auditing and corrective action on GMP, glass, hard plastics, sharps, supporting process auditing
- Degree or the technical equivalent preferable with a quality or manufacturing bias
- In depth understanding of Quality Systems, auditing procedures, processes and their synergies
- Strong leadership capability. Demonstrates presence, drive, energy and passion. Inspires others
- Problem Solver and able to introduce processes to eliminate issues from reoccurring
- Demonstrable experience of driving and improving performance and company profitability
- Excellent communication (including presentation) and influencing skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Quality systems and processes. In particular ISO9001 & BRC. Food safety and legality as part of HACCP and BRC requirements
- Change oriented/ challenges the status quo/ drives & embraces change
- Team orientated/ collaborative
- Driven/ self-motivated/ career oriented – has the development potential and ambition to progress beyond this role
- Assertive/ able to handle conflict/ challenges others
- Able to operate & take decisions independently/ enjoys autonomy
- Emotionally robust/ stable/ adaptive
- Results driven
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.