Automation Engineer – 2 year contract – 884135
- To carry out preventive maintenance on all processes as allocated on IFS Service and Maintenance.
- To carry out reactive maintenance when a breakdown of a process or any plant occurs, to endeavour to carry out the repair right first time with a methodical approach to fault finding and carry out all works ‘Right First Time’
- To enter all relevant data into IFS Service and Maintenance providing accurate information of work done, time on the job, and parts used.
- To raise a permit to work or a hazard awareness form before commencing work to ensure all hazards that may cause a risk to health and safety are identified and reduced/eliminated.
- To lock off any process before commencing any invasive work that may create a H&S hazard.
- To work safely and report all H&S incidences as and when they occur.
- To use the engineering library to gain knowledge of equipment/processes.
- To carry out all works on site either in the workshops or on the shop floor working to the ‘Clean-as-you-go’ policy.
- ONC Engineering or equivalent (minimum) in an electrical or mechanical discipline.
- Time served apprenticeship in an industrial environment
- 5 years experience in industry (preferably dairy)
- Experience in industrial automation systems, SCADA HMI PLC. From various manufactures, mainly Siemens Rockwell and Mitsubishi
On offer is a competitive salary and package
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.